Collaborative GuiD.A.N.C.E & Coaching Sessions
Truth equals authenticity, and when you live authentically, all your dreams come true. Allowing and living YOUR dream feels good, amplifies ease and courage, and is a beacon of inspiration for others.
Often, we suppress our intuition (internal truth messenger) and deny the information that we receive from our body mind spirit wisdom. We end up not trusting ourselves, fearing the audacious voice of our desires, faltering in the courage to even speak those desires out loud, and floundering in inertia, temporarily clueless about the actions we must take to manifest our current (or longstanding) dream(s).
Sometimes we need some help to see the beacon of light within and to then shine it outwards.
Collaborative GuiD.A.N.C.E & Coaching Sessions provide a mirror for you to be heard, seen and self-illuminated. Utilizing an intuitive blend of body-centered coaching skills, authentic listening, inner knowing and sometimes divination cards, sessions get straight to the heart of things and highlight what you know to be true (yet may be afraid to allow) while providing meaningful, manageable (and fun!) action steps to bring these truths into the physical realm. To ensure success and enjoyment of the journey, you receive customized D.A.N.C.E – Daily Actions Ensuring Conscious Evolution – to move you from fear to focus and from procrastination to purposeful action. (Remember, action happens through the body.)
Collaborative GuiD.A.N.C.E & Coaching Sessions are perfect for you if:
- You feel resistance and doubt towards listening to and trusting your body & Inner Guidance
- You feel a disconnect between your Desires and your Reality
- You feel a calling, desire, wish and you want to Bring it to Life
- You feel overwhelmed by options and decisions
- You are a bit nervous about embracing the Truth of Who You Are ~ Passionate, Maverick, Powerful, Unique
- You are ready to MOVE past resistance & procrastination and Into the Life of Your Dreams
- Clarity as relates to your life vision, dreams & desires
- Permission to say “Yes” to your vision and to follow your intuition
- Encouragement to release what needs to be dissolved in order to embrace your “Yes.”
- Tools for Authentic & Inspired Action
- D.A.N.C.E – Daily Actions Ensuring Conscious Evolution
“I met Jocelyn for the first time last year (2010) at Hoop Camp. At the time I was just starting out my feather business, AyaPapaya, and was feeling quite overwhelmed. I was contemplating the possibility of getting to work full time for myself doing what I love, but that required stepping out of the comfort of a steady paycheck and taking risks. Jocelyn encouraged me both in my business and personal life to really step into the fullness of who I could be. She gave a lot of wise counsel without being pushy or putting her thoughts and expectations out. The experience was more of a guided discovery, where I felt like she led me to speak out things that were already building in me, and gave permission and words to thoughts already in my head.” -Aya Iwasaki, Hoop Instructor and Owner of AyaPapaya ~ Feather Jewelry Creations
Collaborative GuiD.A.N.C.E & Coaching Sessions start with a 60-minute AWAKEN journey (in-person or online via Skype) to:
- Identify and speak the BIG Dream & CORE Vision that you secretly wish to be true for you and your life
- Identify internal resistance and perceived obstacles (including where they may “live” in your body) that may be clouding the dream and vision
- Ignite your confidence!
- Create a collaborative action plan for moving into your passionate and purposeful life
Ongoing Collaborative GuiD.A.N.C.E & Coaching Sessions incorporate my Awaken Celebrate & Inspire Arc of Transformation. Details on taking and benefiting from the full journey will be described in your AWAKEN journey.
It’s time to AWAKEN!
$197 ~ 75 minutes of clarity, insight, confidence & ease that will extend into every aspect of your life
Scheduling and virtual studio details will be emailed upon receipt of purchase.
Banner Photo Credit: Kyer Wiltshire
Thumbnails Photo Credit: Coyotefotos