To dance, put your hand on your heart and listen to the sound of your soul. ~ Luigi
Bhakti means to “offer up” and surrender to the grace of Spirit.
It is an experience and practice of heart-centered consciousness.
Boogie means to dance, get down and let it all out!
Put them together and you’ve got Bhakti Boogie®: an experience and practice of booty- and body-centered awareness that allows for emotional release.
While I dance, I cannot judge, I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life. I can only be joyful and whole. That is why I dance. ~ Hans Bos
Bhakti Boogie® combines spiritual reverence with conscious irreverence to allow our wholeness as humans being. It is a non-religious yet spiritual and symbolic experience. Born from a lifelong appreciation for dance and living in one’s truth, the practice follows an arc of Awaken Celebrate & Inspire, and combines devotion with booty-wiggling dance, intuitive yoga postures, sound vibration and body-centered coaching.
Bhakti Boogie® experiences:
- Guide you out of your head and into your heart and body
- Provide a sweaty and transformational workout
- Amplify joy and remove emotional blocks
- Allow big and positive emotional shifts that highlight your inner truth
- Support you in releasing TraumaDrama and experiencing Freedom
- Explore the Awaken Celebrate & Inspire Arc of Transformation
- Expand life force
- Encourage authentic movement & creative living
- Prove that transformation can be fun!
Bhakti Boogie® experiences are open to all and are great for those who want to develop a more intuitive and free-form yoga practice. They are customized for:
- Team-Building Events
- Festivals & Retreats
- Yoga & Dance Studios
Bhakti Boogie® themes include but are not limited to:
- An Introduction to Bhakti Boogie® ~ The Five Elements
- Bhakti Boogie® ~ ’90s Jam
- Bhakti Boogie® ~ Pleasure Principle
- Bhakti Boogie® ~ Dancing Death
- Bhakti Boogie® ~ Dance Meditation
Send me an email to inquire about booking a Bhakti Boogie® experience: email@example.com